Did you know?
- Thousands of Nuclear Medicine Technicians use Bind-It™ everyday.
Bind-it Patient kits contain the same Bind-It™ used by professionals, in consumer friendly packaging.
Bind-It™ Products are used worldwide in hospitals, laboratories, pharmacies, cyclotron fascilities, Nuclear Power plants and more.
We don’t just make Bind-It™. Laboratory Technologies, Inc. is a worldwide manufacturer of radioactive measuring instrumentation.
Visit us at www.labtechinc.com
Our goal is to provide you accurate, factual and impartial information to help you learn about radioactive iodine treatment and how to properly safeguard your family from the dangers of second hand exposure to I131.
If you are not completely satisfied that Bind-It™ products are performing up to the claims we have set forth and successfully removing radioactive iodine contamination, you may return any unused portion for a full refund of your purchase price.
- Bind-It Patient Care Pack Commercial
- Contamination Survey of a Thyroid Patient’s Home Post Isolation
- Contamination Documented in a Thyroid Cancer Patient’s Home
- Radioiodine for Thyroid Treatment – Part 1
- Radioiodine for Thyroid Treatment- Part 2
- I131 – Dangerous Misinformation
- Is home contamination real?
- I took the radioactive iodine, now what?
- How to remove contamination with Bind-It
- What is Bind-It
- A time tested product
- As Low as Reasonable Achievable (ALARA)
- Can’t I use bleach or regular cleaners?
- Cleaning your home with Bind-It™
- How do you clean what you can’t see?
- Sometimes the little things help
- What are people saying about Bind-It™?
- Case Study in Radioiodine Decontamination
- What is radiation?
- What is the effect of radiation on others?
- Half life and isotope decay of I131
- Radioactive Saliva?
- Fukushima Worries?
- My Radioactive Wife
- Video – Iodine Therapy
- Video – Room Prep for I131 Therapy
Laboratory Technologies, Inc.
217 Dempsey Drive Elburn, IL 60119