We just launched a campaign to spread the word about I131 contamination and the safe, effective way to remove it. ...
The good thing about the internet is that a tremendous amount of information is available to people 24 hours a ...
At LTI we talk to a lot of RAI patients and Institutional Bind-It™ customers. Our customers have had many great ...
Here is a letter from a Nuclear Medicine Clinical Scientist from the U.K. Her experience using Bind-It at the hospital was ...
As discussed in an earlier post, the effect of the gamma radiation to other people is easily eliminated by distance. ...
PROTECT YOUR FAMILY FROM 2nd HAND EXPOSURE FOLLOWING RADIOACTIVE IODINE THERAPY
This website is designed as an information resource. Our goal is to provide you accurate, factual and impartial information gathered from many sources in order to help you learn about radioactive iodine treatment and how to properly safeguard your family from the dangers of second hand exposure to I131.
While we make products designed for decontamination, whether or not you choose to use them, we want you to learn from this site, and we welcome any questions you may have.
Looking for Bind-It™ Institutional? Visit www.labtechinc.com
- Help us bring awareness to everyone
- Bind-It Patient Care Pack Commercial
- Radioiodine for Thyroid Treatment – Part 1
- Radioiodine for Thyroid Treatment- Part 2
- I131 – Dangerous Misinformation
- Is home contamination real?
- I took the radioactive iodine, now what?
- How to remove contamination with Bind-It
- What is Bind-It
- A time tested product
- As Low as Reasonable Achievable (ALARA)
- Can’t I use bleach or regular cleaners?
- Cleaning your home with Bind-It™
- How do you clean what you can’t see?
- Sometimes the little things help
- What are people saying about Bind-It™?
- Case Study in Radioiodine Decontamination
- What is radiation?
- What is the effect of radiation on others?